Notice to the Spectators
- Any actions that will distract or disturb the players or the event operation.
- Any actions that may disturb other spectators.
- Carrying-in the following items within the premises:
・Animals / pets
・Glass bottles, cans (plastic bottles are permitted) or alcoholic beverages
・Dangerous materials such as, sharp objects (e.g. scissors) and explosives (e.g. fireworks).
- Entering the Field of Play.
- Throwing items onto the Field of Play.
- Any actions and/or items aside from above that may be considered dangerous or disturbing.
- Sales or promotion of any products without the prior consent.
- Any political or religious activity.
- Waving of flags, banners, etc. at spectators seat (except items within 40cm×100cm that only includes supportive comments and/or players names)
- Any Video recording or Photography towards the Field of Play.
- Use of the electrical plugs of the Gymnasium.
- Smoking anywhere other than the designated areas.
- Not following the instructions of the event staff or organizer.
- In case of the prohibited activities or the disobedience to the organizer’s instructions, you will be asked to leave the premises without any refund for the ticket.
- The event organizer will not be held responsible for any theft, accidents, etc. that occur within the premises.
- Media may take and use the images of spectators in relation to the event.
- The event organizer may ask your cooperation for identification check, personal belongings inspection or abandonment of prohibited items.
- Cheering whistles, drums or stick balloons can be used, but you are required to follow the instruction of the referee if the referee determines such activities as a distractions to the games.
- Spectators in the Arena seats are required to avoid wearing any clothes that may cause distraction to the players, such as the clothes in white, fluorescent, sparkly, glittery or the like.