Notice to the Spectators
- Bringing the following items into the competition venue:
・Animals / pets
・Glass bottles, cans (plastic bottles are permitted) or alcoholic beverages
・Dangerous materials such as, sharp objects (e.g. scissors) and explosives (e.g.fireworks).
- Sales or promotion of any products without the prior consent.
- Waving of flags, banners, etc. at spectators seat (except items within 40cm×100cm that only includes supportive comments and/or players names)
- Entering the Field of Play.
- Throwing items onto the Field of Play.
- Spectators in the Arena seats are required to avoid wearing any clothes that may cause distraction to the players, such as the clothes in white, fluorescent, sparkly, glittery or the like.
- Any political or religious activity.
- Using the electrical plugs belonging to the Tokyo Gymnasium.
- Smoking anywhere other than the designated areas.
- Any actions and/or items aside from above that may be considered dangerous or disturbing.
- Not following the instructions of the event staff or organizer.
* If and when you have violated any of the above mentioned prohibited activities or the disobedience to the organizer’s instructions, you will be asked to leave the premises without any refund for the ticket.
- The event organizer will not be held responsible for any theft, accidents, etc. that occur within the premises.
- Media may take and use the images of spectators in relation to the event.
- The event organizer may ask your cooperation for identification check, personal belongings inspection or abandonment of prohibited items.
- Cheering whistles, drums or stick balloons can be used, but you are required to follow the instruction of the referee if the referee determines such activities as a distractions to the games.